WordCamp Birmingham 2012 might be over but that doesn’t mean the learning, or excitement, has to end. If you missed hearing Tammy Hart talk about plugin development, or wished you had written down the freebie backup services Nathan Ingram mentioned, then fret no more and take advantage of this presentation slides roundup.
If you notice a session is missing, and you know where the slides are located, then let us know!
Track 1 – Beginner/User (Saturday)
- WordPress for Beginners
- 100 Plugins You Need In Your Life
- Oh My, So Many to Choose From… How to Pick a Theme
- Empowering NPO’s with WordPress
Track 2 – Intermediate (Saturday)
- WordPress Ecommerce: Not so scary anymore!
- Using Theme Frameworks for rapid development and sustainability
- How to Win Awards and Influence Readers in 439 Days and 668 Posts
- CSI: WordPress — Getting Into the Guts
Track 3 – Development (Saturday)
- Enqueues, Includes, and Defines, Oh my! The foundations of plugin and theme development
- Beyond the browser: Creating a restful webservice with WordPress to power an app or act as an API
- Fun with Integration: Using WordPress APIs to connect sites to everything else.
- Relate all the things!
Lightning Sessions (Saturday)
Beginner/User/Intermediate Sessions (Sunday)
- There’s A Plugin For That
- Stop creating content for the sake of creating content
- WorryProof WordPress: Backup Strategies for your Web Site
- Scan It: Incorporating QR Codes Into WordPress